Many of us are being asked to do what just a few weeks ago would have seemed impossible, yet we’re all making huge, necessary changes to our home and work lives, and living with the stresses that dramatic change and challenge bring.
Join us in ‘Resilience Tools for the New Normal’ where Leadership Coach Jennifer McCanna will share proven models and approaches which she has been practising with individual and team clients over the last decade.
This programme will give you space to focus on creating a mindset that will help you in the days and weeks ahead.
A mixture of presentation, small group discussion and personal reflection, this 2.5 hour programme will allow you the space to consider how you want to show up right now, in order to both contribute well and look after your wellbeing.
- Introductions – to the session and to one another
- Reflection and connection with our own resilience right now
- Presentation on two key models to help us understand our reaction to the new normal and how we might use this to boost our personal resilience
- Small group conversation to share reflections and insights
- Short break
- Presentation on models to further deepen our understanding: what helps and hinders my resilience and that of the teams I’m working in (work, friends, family)
- Second break out conversation to reflect and start applying to our own situation and sharing of insights with the bigger group
- A reminder of wellbeing tips
- Space to reflect and commit to action
- Closing reflections and further reading
This masterclass is for anyone who could use some tools to help boost their resilience right now: those who lead teams, work in teams, work alone, or those who are simply in need of some support as they get to grips with how to work effectively during periods of uncertainty and change.