Working with, supporting, and getting the best out of your teams when working remotely requires different skills, patience and a greater understanding of outside influences that may be disrupting team performance.
This half-day masterclass, hosted by Associate Emily Lomax, offers participants the time to reflect in a safe space with others facing similar challenges, to share ideas around the theme of building an effective team in the remote world.
This course is for you if you are struggling with disruption to team communications, you’re experiencing a strained team culture or under achievement of your departmental or organisational goals. During this session, we will create space to consider what effective team work looks like in a remote context.
You will learn:
- How to identify what team working barriers you are experiencing in your current context
- The skills to reflect and consider how members of your team are responding differently to the current climate
- How to prioritise which of these to tackle, and why
- Practical skills for working together to explore and identify potential short and medium term solutions for your main team building challenges
- The knowledge to develop an action plan for the immediate next steps
Groups of up to 12 participants work together through a learning agenda that combines theory with practical applications. The half-day session lasts from 10am to 1pm with a 15 minute break.
You will leave with a clear action plan on how to develop a happier, higher performing team, able to play to each other’s strengths, learn collectively and face challenges together – all whilst not in the same physical space.
Please enquire for further details.