Pat has over 30 years’ experience in developing expertise within the voluntary and statutory sectors in children and family services, enabling others to “be their best selves”. Presently working as an executive and leadership development coach, she is a qualified teacher, social worker, mentor, executive coach and Action Learning Set facilitator. Her leadership as the company Director of a values-based training and development organisation led to the successful completion of a number of development projects and delivery of a range of training opportunities for professionals.
Pat’s coaching practice has included working with CEOs, senior leaders in the voluntary, statutory and private sectors, business managers, corporate managers and Headteachers. One of her areas of interest is coaching for resilience and well-being within the workplace and supporting leaders to advance their work with their teams on addressing racial inequality.
She has a solid background in Facilitation, Training Delivery, Executive Coaching, Leadership and Management, Project Management, Partnership Working, Workforce Development, Knowledge Transfer Coaching and Quality Assurance.
Consultancy and Leadership Experience
Pat has delivered leadership training as well as facilitating wellbeing and resilience programmes, organisational strategy, and team development workshops. In her role as Director at ARISE Academy Ltd, she provided consultancy, training, and facilitation services to number of local authorities and social sector organisations including Surrey County Council, LB Enfield, LB Hackney and LB Camden.
Pat also been responsible for the successful delivery of accredited training to practitioners across nine regions in England on behalf of the Children’s Workforce Development Council.
She has led on national, regional and local projects aimed at stakeholders in the areas of family relationships, employability, childcare, family support and community development and cohesion, holding nationwide contracts with DCSF, Sure Start Unit, Connexions, CWDC and with a number of local authorities.
Pat is committed to raising awareness of and addressing inequalities that particularly impact on marginalised and minoritized communities. She has worked towards addressing injustice and promoting anti-racist practice through her work in both the statutory and the voluntary sectors.
- Accredited Action Learning Set Facilitator (ILM) 2020
- Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring (ILM) 2014 – 2015
- Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Social Studies, (inc.CQSW) 1994 – 1998
- Award in Mentoring (RSA) 1997 – 1998
- Certificate in Counselling 1989 – 1990
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) 1985 – 1986
- BA (Hons) English and Comparative Epistemologies, (2:10) 1982 – 1985
- ORSC Fundamentals: Organisation & Relationship systems coaching 2019
- NLP Diploma 2017
- CBT: Introductory Course 2015
- Knowledge Transfer Coaching 2015
- Essential CBT Skills training 2014
- Training, Assessment and Quality Assurance (IQA Certificate) 2014
- Advanced training in small group processes 2011
- OPUS Experiential Group Dynamics training 2008