Daisy is a qualified coach, trainer, action learning facilitator and Director with Action Learning Associates.
Her studies in neuroscience, psychotherapy and mindfulness, and years of experience working frontline in social care, inform and deepen her practice. She has worked most extensively in the non-profit sector, housing sector, UK creative industries, social care and NHS mental health services.
Action learning facilitation
An experienced action learning facilitator and enthusiast, Daisy first trained in 2010. Since then, she has taught and facilitated action learning extensively, virtually and in person, to support and develop emerging and established leaders.
Daisy is a qualified coach, working 1-1 with individuals looking to develop their ways of working, tackle new challenges or progress their career. She works especially with graduates and middle managers. She regularly trains managers in coaching skills to improve their management practice and co-designed an ILM Level 3 coaching programme to train new coaches in 2017.
Daisy is a freelance people development practitioner and regularly uses active learning techniques with small and large groups to develop skills in management, leadership, coaching and mentoring.
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
- Charityworks National Graduate Scheme
- Care International
- Soho House members clubs
- Metropolitan Housing
- Rethink Mental Illness
- Miller Insurance Services LLP
- Sony Music
- M&C Saatchi
Training and Qualifications
- Level 3 Award in Coaching (ILM)
- Foundation Certificate in Counselling Skills (Wpf Therapy)
- Action Learning Facilitation (Action Learning Associates)
- Beginnings in Psychoanalysis (The Institute of Psychoanalysis)
- MSc Neuroscience (Kings College London, Distinction) – Dissertation topic: Mindfulness
- BA Hons Modern Languages (University of Oxford, First Class Honours)