Alisha is a qualified Psychotherapeutic Counsellor working in private practice in Old Street, London and about to begin working for the Priory Well-being Centre in Fenchurch Street as a sessional counsellor.
Prior to this she worked with the Clore Leadership Programme, an initiative created to strengthen leadership across the cultural and creative sectors, as their Deputy Courses Manager. She has over ten years’ experience of working in leadership training and personal development, creating courses for cultural professionals and setting up a mentoring programme to accompany courses she designed for emerging leaders.
Alisha is a qualified coach and has worked with arts professionals from across the sector.
Alisha worked on the Clore Leadership Board Development Programme which looked at training new board members, Chairs and CEOs and was Chair of fringe theatre company New Diorama Theatre and a board member of young people’s theatre company Theatre Centre.
Action Learning Experience
Alisha is an ILM accredited Action Learning Set Facilitator and has run sets with the Clore Leadership Programme and for You Make It, a Hackney-based charity working with unemployed young women.
- Re-Vision PG dip Integrative Transpersonal Counselling – 2017
- ILM Certificate Action Learning Facilitation – 2013
- Birkbeck College – Certificate Arts Policy & Planning
- Performance Coach Training & Relational Dynamics 1st Ltd – Accredited Coach Training 2007
- University Central Lancashire – BA (hons) European Studies & German