The corporate landscape is an ever-changing mix of formidable challenges, diverse people and economic pressures. For personnel to perform well, they need the personal attributes, emotional resilience and people skills to remain effective, even in the face of adversity.
Our bespoke leadership programmes develop the personal attributes and soft skills of senior, middle and junior managers, enabling them to be effective leaders, to manage change and promote collaborative working relationships.
The healthcare sector is facing its own set of challenges:
- Intense price pressures from customers and increased competition
- Greater demands from a more informed public
- Growing regulatory environmental pressures
- Increasing numbers of acquisitions and mergers resulting in organisational changes on a large scale
- Movement or loss of talent as a result of organisational mergers and acquisitions
It puts unprecedented pressures on companies and their personnel to perform, which is why investment in furthering their skills is crucial at this time.
Benefits of leadership programmes
The benefits you can expect from our tailored leadership programmes will relate directly to your desired outcomes. Every organisation has its unique set of challenges, which is why our work is always tailored, and defined by the specific issues you bring to the process.
Typically, benefits might include:
- Acquiring long lasting problem-solving skills
- Promoting effective leadership skills
- Aligning leadership skills with organisational objectives
- Learning best practice for direct application in the workplace
- Building resilience in the face of adversity
- Forming effective plans for immediate implementation
- Achieving desired results in a constructive way
Leadership development for your organisation
Our development programmes take your leaders through a critically reflective practice that starts with their existing knowledge and experience. It goes on to develop an improved understanding of how to tackle the bigger challenges they face more effectively.
How it works:
Typically, leaders will take part in small, facilitated groups to ask questions and discover potential answers to their own leadership challenges, including exploring what type of leadership is called for in their organisation.
They will typically take part in:
- Action learning sessions
- Practical Action Inquiry based leadership workshops led by our expert
- Executive coaching sessions
- Personal 360° feedback processes, adapted to your organisation’s leadership model
- Personality tests such as MBTI
- A personal leadership project, supervised by an internal mentor or one from another organisation
Increased self-awareness coupled with a rigorous analysis of the organisation’s needs in a changing world lead to new forms of enlightened and disciplined leadership practice.
All our leadership development programmes are created in consultation with the team leaders that we work with, to make the outcomes specific to the needs of the organisation. We stay focused on practical applications of our work so leaders can implement their new skills with ease and confidence and have the capabilities within themselves to manage present and future challenges.