A one day practical workshop
Our next course is due to start in early 2020. Please enquire for further details.
People often go away from our training courses with fresh ideas and approaches on how to use action learning within their organisation or business or, for independent facilitators, with their clients.
However, in many respects, our initial training is just the beginning, and participants often ask for more in depth exploration. They’re right to ask too, as action learning has so many uses and applications.
So we’ve developed an exciting new follow on course, looking at how and when to apply action learning with practical examples and some very useful take-aways.
A hands-on workshop, this is the next step in development for you if you have attended one of our action learning facilitator training courses and would like to delve deeper into all of its possibilities for resolving workplace challenges.
During the course you can expect to:
- Explore the myriad uses of action learning for organisational and individual development
- Share experiences of constructing action learning programmes through case studies
- Leave with practical ideas on using action learning to benefit your organisation or clients
- Understand when and where to use action learning including the situations when it may not be appropriate
- Explore an action learning approach you can use with teams or for project development
- Understand the benefits and potential pitfalls of virtual action learning
What I liked about this masterclass was the pace of delivery and rigour of the content.
Creating time and space to think, stretch and re-energise as a practitioner matters. I liked the level it was pitched at with a mix of experience so a genuine openness to learning and learning together.