19 Sycamore Court – ALA’s work space
Offering a quiet and calming oasis amid the bustle of fashionable Bermondsey Street in London SE1, 19 Sycamore Court is a short walk from London Bridge Station. Ideally suited for reflective learning ALA’s work space provides a welcome alternative to impersonal hotel or conference meeting rooms. The light airy space is perfect for action learning sets, small group training, team away days and one to one coaching. The space is warm, welcoming and professional—ideal for confidential and focussed work.
Hire our learning space
19 Sycamore Court is available for hire to organisations and independent consultants for action learning, training and coaching and for ALA customers booking an in-house course in action learning facilitation, team day or consultancy.
19 Sycamore Court offers:
- natural light and comfortable seating – ideal for small groups (up to 10 people)
- a relaxing atmosphere ideal for reflective learning
- a wide variety of nearby restaurants, gastro pubs and cafes in the street outside
- a kitchen to make your own refreshments
- opportunity to cater for yourselves or have food brought in by one of our regular caterers
- free use of PowerPoint projector, flip chart, pens, writing paper, pencils and other training materials
- accessible lift to 4th floor, double door access, level floors throughout
- central location - easy walking distance from London Bridge stations
- competitive hire rates with discount for repeat bookings
To check availability and hire rates please contact us on 0207 407 1971 or email us