Emily is a qualified Executive Coach who uses her extensive personal, cross-sector leadership experience to inspire people to achieve their potential.
Emily facilitates on various leadership programmes, including Clore Social Leadership Programme, Leaders Plus, and fast track senior leader programmes in the NHS as well as in the international finance and legal sector. Emily is particularly passionate about ensuring that talented Mums are able to continue to lead at work and at home after having children.
- Associate trainer with the Smarty Train – delivering award winning training to international corporate clients in banking and legal sectors
- World Child Cancer
- NHS Leadership Academy
- The Clore Social Leadership Programme
- Into Film
- Leaders Plus
Action Learning Experience
Emily discovered action learning as a fellow on the Clore Social Leadership Programme in 2012. She found it a transformational experience, both in terms of solving problems, but also as a tool to build confidence, coaching capability and to create teams. She went on to train as a facilitator in 2014 and continues to be amazed at the power of action learning to create real and lasting change – and long term relationships.
Emily was awarded a place on the prestigious Clore Social Leadership programme in 2012 and through this undertook considerable and diverse training on all things related to leadership – including improvisation as a leadership tool, good governance, future horizon scanning, systems thinking and emotional intelligence
- Advanced Diploma in Executive Coaching – Academy of Executive Coaching, 2013
- Action Learning Facilitator training, Action Learning Associates, 2014
- Leading international volunteers – various programmes