Dawn is a highly experienced learning and development consultant with extensive experience in group facilitation, personal development and Coaching (to Director Level). She has delivered development workshops across sectors on a variety of topics. As a professional change agent, her interventions and reputation span a diverse range of sectors including higher education, central and local government, the arts, charities, blue chip and public sector organisations. She has experience at local, national and international level.
Dawn has worked extensively in the area of women’s development, founding an International teleconference programme on developing Women and Leadership, attracting renowned speakers such as Margaret Wheatley. Her work has looked at redefining leadership and women, and working with women to create their own definitions, effective practice and tool kits. Since 2002 Dawn has been a Licensed Springboard Consultant for the internationally renowned women’s personal development programme and has worked with hundreds of women on personal effectiveness, career development and leadership.
A significant aspect of her current work is specialising in small and large group dialogue processes to facilitate conversations that matter and conflict resolution. She has co-created a holistic model that facilitates the transition from conflict to negotiation to collaboration – highly successful in an organisational application.
Action Learning facilitation and training
Dawn facilitates action learning sets for managers and directors across sectors and has a particular expertise in women’s development and working with women in senior management.
Current and recent customers
Diabetes UK, Home Office, Department for Constitutional Affairs, Commission for Social Care Inspection, Penna Plc, Learning Skills Council, Cranfield University, Institute of Education, Open University, University College London, School of African and Oriental Studies, London Borough of Hillingdon, London Borough of Brent, Cambridge City Council, Creative Partnerships (Arts Council).
- Professional Development Programme in Action Learning Facilitation, ILM (2009)
- Currently completing MSc Change Agent Skills and Strategies – University of Surrey – 3 year programme covers skills and strategies to facilitate change in organisations, groups and individuals
- BSc (Econ) in Philosophy and Social History 2:1 (Hons)
- Training in the Art of hosting and harvesting conversations that matter
- Licensed Springboard Trainer – Springboard Women’s Development Programme
- Diploma in Performance Coaching (Business) – Newcastle College
- Licensed Coach Facilitator – Corporate Coach U for Leaders and Senior Executives
- Intensive Coach Training – Results Coaching Systems
- Accelerated Learning
- Systems Centred Training – Foundation
- Non-Violent Communication – Foundation and Conflict Specialism