We’ve often been asked if we provide supplementary support to our recently qualified action learning facilitators, to help them establish their new skills and working practices, and indeed to offer refresher support sessions for more experienced practitioners. The short answer is yes we can.
So, if you need:
- An ongoing sounding board to support you whilst implementing action learning in your organisation or business
- Consultancy on how to maximise the impact of in-house action learning
- To look at how to use action learning to “get the day job” done
- Continuous professional development to deepen your action learning practice, explore alternative models and adapt the work to the requirements of your organisation or business
- To explore project and team approaches of action learning
- Maximise the success of virtual action learning
- Advice on how to market your own action learning consultancy
We’d be very happy to help.
- 1 to 1 supervision with an experienced Director of Action Learning Associates. Our Directors have over 20 years’ experience each in action learning and action learning facilitation training, and are leaders in Virtual Action Learning and Virtual Action Learning Facilitator Training.
- Space to talk through the situations that arise as a facilitator
- Flexible and responsive supervision on a regular basis (either face to face or virtually)
- Practice suggestions to stretch your development
- Experience of applying models of evaluation to ensure the value of the work is recognised and supported internally
- Support to help create self-sustaining action learning networks of practice
- Sharing our experience of using action learning in a wide range of organisational cultures and geographical cultures including successful global applications
Ruth’s follow-up support was invaluable in helping me introduce action learning into my own organisation. As a result action learning is now well-established within our leadership team and we are looking at other ways to use action learning to enhance our organisation’s success.”
Our supervisory sessions are tailored to your specific needs, can be ad hoc, as you feel you need them, or we recommend a series of sessions for continuous professional development. We can meet face to face, or conduct telephone or web based support, whichever suits you best.